"It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power." -Alan Cohen

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Schwab's Take on Madrid

Parents... meet Madrid. During the week of thanksgiving my parents flew out to Madrid. I loved showing them my life. We played around Madrid for a couple of days... road the bus tour, saw the castle, roamed the city center, saw incredible art and took in the beautiful Christmas decorations. We had many laughs, many entertaining metro experiences, even lots of late night dinners. I would post more pictures but unfortunately Blog spot has limited me to the number of pictures I can post... so enjoy the ones I was able to upload.





























No comments:

Post a Comment